How to Show Instagram Posts on Your Website
This article includes instructions and a video tutorial on how to show your Instagram posts on your website. See the end for important notes.
Step by Step Instructions
PART 1 - Connect Your Instagram
- Log into your Dashboard
- Click on your name on the lower left corner
- Select Connected Accounts
- Under Instagram click the black button Connect
- In the popup window, log into your Instagram account and allow permission
→ This will feed your Instagram posts into the Dashboard
PART 2 - Add the Feed to Pages
- From your Dashboard, go to My Websites in the left column navigation
- In the upper section click My Agent Website, then click your website to enter the Website Builder to edit your website
- From the Website Builder, select the page where you want your Instagram posts to be seen and click the blue button Edit Page in the top right corner
- Click the "+" icon or "Add New Section" option. In the Add Section menu, click Media then find the element called "Instagram Feed"
- Click the element to add it to the page. By default, it will be added to the bottom of the page; you can move it around by clicking the arrows.
- (Optional) You can change the displayed text, as well as the color of the background & text in the settings panel
- When you're done, click the blue button Save Changes in the top right corner
- Repeat to add the element to any other pages
The connection between the Dashboard and Instagram will last for about 60 days; then for security purposes you will need to refresh the connection.
→ If you notice that the posts showing on the website are out of date (not your most recent posts on Instagram), try refreshing the connection!
To refresh the connection with Instagram:
- Go to the lower left corner and click your name, then select "My Profile"
- When the next screen loads, scroll down to the section "Connect Your Instagram Account"
- In the center, there is a status message and a link "Refresh Token" - click the link
- You may be prompted to login to your Instagram account - please follow the prompt